Are you in the penultimate year of your degree, and are looking for a highly stimulating role over the summer break?
Foodstuffs North Island is looking for a variety of students to join us on our mission to lead New Zealand’s grocery industry.
We are searching for students who are:
• strong analytical thinkers
• energised by our mission
• effective communicators
• effective at collaborating with others
• willing to try new things
• eager to learn
• genuine and role model the Foodstuffs North Island way of doing things
To be eligible for our intern programmes, you need to:
• hold New Zealand citizenship or have New Zealand work rights
• be in your penultimate year of study
• have received a B grade average
• be available to work for us over the 2015/2016 summer period at our support centre in Auckland
if you are interested contact