Junior interior designer: Designability
Designability’s Christchurch office is looking for a architectural graduate to become their new junior interior designer. This position is full-time and ideally starting before Christmas.
Applicants must have:
- a strong focus on detail and time management
- Strong creative conceptual abilities
- Experience in CAD preferably in AutoCAD and/or ArchiCAD
- Client focused, good communication skills, ability to work independently and directly with
- Ability to develop and understand a brief
- Working understanding of the consent process and the building code, with regards to interiors
(structural knowledge not necessary, but helpful)
- Deliver the project from the initial concept, through to working drawings
- Computer literacy across Microsoft Office
- Maintain comprehensive understanding of building code requirements
For more info, please contact email@example.com
Creating new realities through the fusion of technologies.
Digital Research Hub © 2020. All RIghts Reserved.
Powered by WordPress.