Architectural Graduates Wanted: Collingridge and Smith Architects
Collingridge and Smith Architects UK Ltd is looking for 2 Architectural Graduates to join their Remuera office:
Collingridge and Smith Architects UK Ltd is an internationally award-winning design practice with an innovative culture. We are based in Auckland and the UK designing residential, educational and commercial buildings.
We are a family owned company specialising in outstanding sustainable design. We believe in creating beautiful human space through creativity, refinement and care. We work collaboratively with our clients to fulfil their vision for each project. For more information visit our website www.casa-uk.com
We are looking for an Architectural Graduate who has recently completed their Masters to join our team full time.
With several new projects secured recently, there is an urgent need to add to our team someone who enjoys working in a sustainable office located in Remuera, Auckland.
Key skills and attributes
- Must have New Zealand permanent residency
- Architectural Masters Degree and a portfolio demonstrating your experience
- ArchiCAD skills preferable
- New Zealand Building Code and construction knowledge awareness
- Self-motivated and results focused with a design orientation
- High level of thoroughness and attention to detail
- Collaborative team approach
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills
You will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals in the industry as well as developing and nurturing your own skills and expertise.
If you are ready to take the next positive step in your Architectural career, then apply now as we will be working quickly to fill this role. For more information email Tiffany Flood at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your confidentiality is guaranteed.