Junior Staff Wanted – hcreates
With a gamut of great projects completed over the past couple of years and being based in a city that never sleeps the potential opportunities are endless To meet a growing demand for well‐designed projects in Shanghai, hcreates is looking to add to the team.
The available position is for a creative designer
- The ideal candidate to join our team would;
- Hold a design degree in either architecture or interior design
- Hold a high levels of creativity and imagination
- Have a high level of working proficiency in Revit and Sketch‐up
- Good at expressing ideas and working collaboratively
- Able to work with and manage clients vendors and other 3rd parties
- A keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to see the bigger picture of a project
- Poses organizational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to
- juggle multiple tasks
- Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Ideal candidate would be able to work in Shanghai, China.
To learn more about recent hcreates projects please visit hcreates.design
To apply please submit a CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org