The Bull and O’Sullivan Architecture Scholarship for Maori students studying Architecture.
The Scholarship was established in 2018 and is funded by Bull O’Sullivan Architects (http://www.bosarchitecture.co.nz/) with the support of the Kohanga Reo Trust.
The main purpose of the Scholarship is to support a Master of Architecture (Professional) student who was educated in the Kohanga Reo environment, and is currently undertaking full-time study in the School of Architecture and Planning at the University of Auckland.
Deadline for applications: Monday 18 September 2018.
• Application is made to Bull O’Sullivan Architects
• A Selection Committee assesses potential candidates
• The Scholarship is awarded by Bull O’Sullivan Architects on recommendation of the Selection Committee.
Application format and content:
• A covering letter of no more than one page
• Copy of University of Auckland (or otherwise if applying from another
university) academic record to date.
• A concise portfolio of no more than 6 pages.
• Above is to be compiled and submitted as a PDF to Mike O’Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The Scholarship shall be known as The Bull O’Sullivan Scholarship in Architecture.
2. One Scholarship will be awarded per year provided a suitable application is received.
3. The Scholarship is valued at $1,000.
4. To take up and be paid the Scholarship the awardee must have paid the fees, or arranged to pay the fees, for full-time enrolment in a Master of Architecture (Professional) at the School of Architecture and Planning at the University of Auckland.
5. The Scholarship is tenable by domestic students.
6. The basis of selection will be academic merit. For the purpose of this Scholarship, academic merit is assessed as a GPA obtained over the applicant’s most recent two years of full-time graded study (or equivalent).
7. The Scholarship will be paid as a lump sum one week prior to commencement of the semester following notification of the award (or as otherwise agreed between the awardee and Bull O’Sullivan Architects).
8. The Scholarship will be awarded by Bull O’Sullivan Architects upon the recommendation of a Selection Committee comprising one director of Bull O’Sullivan Architects, Director: Architecture Programmes and Associate Director: Design at the School of Architecture and Planning at the University of Auckland.