2022 Tertiary Scholarships for Property and Construction students
Keystone Trust Key Partner Scholarships are the premium industry scholarships offered to existing tertiary students studying for a career in the property and construction sector. Our scholarship partners are delighted to offer eight Key Partner Scholarships for 2022.
Each scholarship includes:
- one year’s financial assistance of $5,000 towards course costs/ accommodation/travel costs/living/tuition costs
- the experience of being directly supported and mentored by a Key Scholarship Partner company
- site visits
- industry networking opportunities
- student workshops
- access to an engaged alumni
- plus all the benefits of being part of the Keystone family
Currently we have 47 scholarship recipients (25% Pasifika, 52% NZ European, 9% Asian, 9% Maori, 4.5% other including refugees) studying around the country. Nine of these scholarship recipients are our 2021 Key Scholarship Partner cohort.
Below are our Key Scholarship Partners – your students could be being supported by one of these industry leaders in 2022.
Each scholarship has its own eligibility criteria, and with eight different scholarships on offer, there is something for everyone! There is quite a bit of information required for each application so please share this information now to ensure the students have time to compose their application.
Check the details on our website www.keystonetrust.org.nz and share these fantastic opportunities with your colleagues and students.
Scholarship applications close Friday 13 August 2020 at 5.00pm – Apply Now!